Fees – The investment in your wedding photography
Your wedding’s unique, and my documentary style of wedding photography captures the fun and the emotions of the day, telling the story from the Bridal preparations through to the First Dance.
You can take a look through my wedding and engagement portfolios and see my most recent images on the wedding Blog. Not just weddings in Dorset, but from further afield as well. You can also read some of the kind words from my couples in Client Testimonials.
Professional wedding photography is not about “snapping away” at random, it’s about careful observation of events and situations. Understanding body language. Anticipation. Skills honed over years of photographing weddings in all sorts of weather and all types of venues.
BESPOKE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY IN DORSET AND HAMPSHIRE
As a guide, full-day coverage is available from £1495 and always includes the following:
- Pre-wedding consultation
- Pre-wedding venue visit
- Coverage commencing with the Bridal preparations at the Bride’s house with family and bridesmaids, moving onto the Ceremony and then the Reception (including the speeches) and concluding with the First Dance (or later if required)
- A password-protected gallery with the images for you to share with family and friends
- Edited, high-resolution images on DVD
- A “signature album” of my 20 favourite images from your day
Unlike most wedding photographers it’s really important to me that my clients have exactly the coverage that they’re looking for so I’ll often create a bespoke package. It’s tailor-made to meet their specific requirements, based on the number of hours they want a photographer present.
For example, 5 hours coverage is available from £ 900.
Of course, although most couples want the images digitally, a large number still like to see their wedding photographs in print. That’s why I’m delighted to offer luxurious, bespoke wedding albums from some of the world’s leading album manufacturers. Take a look at my wedding albums page for more information.
Additional items are available:
- Engagement shoot. Details are here on my site
- Post-wedding shoot.
- Wall art, metal prints, canvas prints and framed prints. For that “wow factor” in your home
- A second photographer
Why should you feel that you’re being pushed into having a photographer’s “package” when your day (and your requirements) are unique?
Contact me now to talk about your wedding
To ensure that I provide the best possible service to my clients, I only accept a limited number of weddings each year.
Get in touch to see if I have your date available and for a personalised quotation for the coverage that you’re looking for.